Do you think the world can work better?
We do. That’s why we’re committed to building a better working world. But we can’t do it without the right people. People who’ll think, act and lead globally – because that’s how business is now being done.
Wherever your career takes you, the place you start will shape your career for years to come. At EY, we’ll give you the flexibility to explore different opportunities, so you can create a career that matches your professional goals.
You don’t need to travel the world - the world will come to you.
We’ll connect you to global clients and colleagues, and offer firsthand experience on the big issues that are shaping the world today. Through learning how to be part of a high performing team, you’ll create relationships with people who’ll help you to build a better career.
One decision, a lifetime of opportunity
Our exclusive Game Changers Club will show you it’s never too early to explore how your skills could build into a career as you attend various EY events throughout the year.
Are you looking for some advice on which direction to take your career? Then apply for our Career Compass Program and discover if a professional services firm is the right track for you to take.
Our Vacationer Program is a great way to experience the working world during your holidays. If you’re looking for a practical placement, join our Melbourne Co-Op Program. Show us what you’re capable of and you may be invited to join us after graduation full–time. If you’re a high performing vacationer, you may be selected to attend the International Intern Leadership Conference (IILC) in Florida, USA.
Join our Graduate Program or Sydney Graduate Challenge Program and you’ll get early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions.
We’re interested in talented students and graduates from many disciplines, including: accounting, actuarial, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, human resources, information systems, law and science.
How to apply
Applications open 23 February 2015 at ey.com/au/careers/apply.
Connect with us and keep in touch.
Discover more at: ey.com/careers
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/EYAUCareers
Become a fan on Facebook: facebook.com/eycareers
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/EY_Australia
There are currently no specific opportunities available but visit our website to find out what is coming up.
1. What unique benefits do you offer? A structured career path where you’ll get early responsibility, training, support with your own counsellor and buddy, varied and challenging work and access to a global network of business professionals.
2. What training & development do you offer your grads? Through EYU you’ll receive on the job and classroom experiences and learn technical and soft skills. You’ll work alongside professionals receiving feedback while learning new skills on projects/clients in different industries.
3. How would you describe your facilities? Our offices are located in the hub of the city, great views, access to the very best IT and communications technology, local amenities and transportation networks.
4. What is the social life like at your company? Varied and interesting! Regular social events from sporting events to informal and formal social functions, including annual ball (in most offices).
5. What do you offer to promote work/life balance? We offer flexible working arrangements, a number of leave options as we want our people to succeed professionally and personally.
6. What would employees say was the most fun day at work last year? Our volunteering days! This is where our people support local charities through the EY Foundation. Activities can include; building houses, gardening and painting.
7. What kind of things do you have in place that promote health and wellbeing? We support social and competitive sporting events, flu shots, nutritious snacks and fruit in the office and the option to pay for onsite or approved gyms in pre-tax salary.
8. What kind of holiday scheme can I expect as a graduate? As well as the normal holiday provisions, we also offer flexible work arrangements, FLEXleave, paid parental leave and career breaks to allow you to travel or explore personal interests.
9. How does your company promote corporate social responsibility? We volunteer time to support students, women and indigenous people through mentoring. We promote sustainability in entrepreneurship, education and the environment.
10.What’s the most exciting or significant project your company has taken on over the last 12 months? On the 1 July 2013, we globally launched our new brand and purpose. We are committed to doing our part to build a better working world.
“I’m fortunate enough to work with a large and diverse group of colleagues. The friendships built and the support provided from day one makes the Graduate Program so unique. I also enjoy that the culture promotes quality and professionalism in all work we perform, while also providing a young and friendly
DEGREE(S): Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Business/Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Finance, International Business/Relations, Information Systems, IT/ICT, Law/Paralegal, Mathematics/Statistics, Psychology, Sciences
LOCATION: NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, SA, WA
APPLICATION: See website