With one of the country’s most varied range of client engagements, we’ll have you working with the nation’s most respected companies from day one. You’ll receive dedicated development and mentoring, and mix with some of the brightest minds around. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to work on community and environmental programs that make a genuine difference to our society.
At KPMG we believe that business has a vital role to play in solving social and environmental problems, we support numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health.
But it’s also our diversity that sets us apart – we’re not tied to certain qualifications, backgrounds, disciplines or experiences. As long as you can ask the big questions as well as answer them, challenge us as much as much as we challenge you, we’ll never hold you back.
If you want a career for all of you, talk to KPMG.
There are currently no specific opportunities available but visit our website to find out what is coming up.
1. What unique benefits do you offer? We offer competitive salaries, alongside our lifestyle benefits - KPMG Benefits, a discount program covering hundreds of your favourite retailers.
2. How are your employees recognized? When you go above and beyond, we recognise our people through awards ranging from a simple “thank- you” to gift vouchers of your choice. Birthdays are never missed and other career or personal milestones will always be acknowledged.
3. What training and development do you offer? We are the only firm to provide an in-house CA training program, and because of this, we consistently rank higher than the national average pass rate in the CA exams.
4. What is your social life like at your company? We have a social committees organising events from summer balls, comedy nights, Christmas kids’ parties to fun runs. We also have an active LGBT and women’s network.
5. What do you offer to promote work/life balance? Sometimes you will be required to work a few long days, but we promote flexible working and other wellbeing programs to ensure that you can still retain a work/life balance.
6. What kind of things do you have in place to promote health and wellbeing? We offer an Employee Assistance Program (access to confidential professional counselling for work or personal concerns), discounted Fitness First membership, in-office fitness classes, free flu vaccinations, health insurance and more!
7. What kind of holiday scheme can I expect? All employees receive 20 days annual leave per year and any unused leave can be carried over. For those undertaking postgrad study, we’ll also give you study leave for exams.
8. How does your company promote corporate social responsibility? We’re the first major accounting firm to have a RAP endorsed by Reconciliation Australia. We’ve been recognised in Sustainability and work closely with our community partners.
9. What do you do better than competitors? We’ve placed in the top 35 of the Top Intern Programs and we’re a Top 10 IDEAL Employer among Management/Commerce students for 2013. We’ve been recognized as an Employer of Choice for Women and ranked in the Top 5 Employers for LGBT Employees.
10. How can a graduate stand out in your application process? Career motivation evidenced through a strong understanding of KPMG and the position you are applying for - research is key! We’re looking for well rounded grads that are involved in activities outside of study.
“The best part about my job is working with such a passionate and dynamic group of people, having the ability to network with people across the world and having exposure to so many different clients. I’m getting experience working on leading companies and a large variety of projects, so work always remains interesting.”
INDUSTRY: Accounting and Consulting
APPLICATION: See website